Saturday 22 September 2007

Room for Rent

No it's not. We've just rented our spare room to a new teacher Marc. He's from Manchester, 34 and seems pretty nice. He enjoys a drop of red wine, but at least his accent isn't too scary.

Gi has completed the inlingua training and starts teaching English this week coming. He bought three business shirts (to cover the tattoos at the schools request). The massage work is also picking up now.

We have more honeymooning visitors arriving on Monday, Jennifer and Glenn. The constant stream of visitors must be why I haven't suffered from homesickness...and if I had to choose I'd choose visitors any day.

I'm secretly praying for cooler weather. I'm sick of the heat, and can't wait to get back into boots, jumpers and coats.

My Dad just turned 65. He told me on the phone today that he's going to get a nose job soon (to fix a long term sinus problem). He also mentioned something about new teeth and a penile upgrade, but he rejected my idea of a toupe. I won't recognise him at the airport.

I'm still working on the Denmark - Germany tale.

No comments: